If a picture is worth a thousand words, a sign must be worth even more. Your business’s signs help attract customers to your business and direct them once they’re there. This is especially true for your company’s interior signs. At Sign Innovations of Charlotte, NC, this is oneo of our specialties. Here are six different types of custom interior signs you should consider.
- Custom ADA wayfinding – These signs provide clear direction and navigation to accessible rooms in your office or building.
- Panels – Panels allow for easy navigation by providing office or building maps and legends.
- Dimensional logos – Dimensional logos or mounted interior signs are very eyecatching. They’re a great way to draw a customer’s attention to your brand identity.
- Metal or cut acrylic – When you’re looking to give your interior signage an edge, consider metal or cut acrylic designs.
- Metal laminate – For a more refined look, think about adding metal laminate signs to your building.
- Backlit – Backlit signs are perfect if you want to make your logo the focal point in a room.
High-quality, innovative interior signs are one of the best ways to impress your clients, customers, and employees. Trust Sign Innovations. when you need custom business signs in Charlotte, Cornelius, Huntersville, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and surrounding areas of the Carolinas.