April 21st, 2012
Tags: brick monument sign, Charlotte monument signs, exterior building signage Charlotte NC, exterior signs Charlotte NC, exterior signs Huntersville NC, faux stone sign, lightweight monument sign, metal lettering, monument sign with metal letters, monument signs Charlotte NC, signs made with synthetic materials, stone monument sign
If you’re looking for an impressive sign structure, a monument sign may be the answer. In addition to monument signs made of material such as granite, brick, or various types of stone, did you know that there are many options in monument signs made of manmade materials? Extremely durable foam core coated construction provides an attractive, long-lasting sign at an equally attractive price. These synthetic materials have several advantages over traditional/natural materials:
- Cost effective – very affordable and easier to install
- Versatile – add panels, LED message centers, cabinets with illumination, interchangeable copy boards, raised or recessed lettering and more
- Durable and easier to maintain – will not rot, rust, deteriorate, peel, crack or blister. The hybrid plastic polymer we use is the toughest in the industry and has superior impact resistance. Raised or recessed lettering will not fall off since it is built into the sign
- Lightweight – lighter in weight than traditional stone materials
- Standard or custom design options – dozens of standard options with design elements such as columns, pediments, faux brick or stone architectural accents to match or complement your building’s materials. Or send us your own design for a totally custom solution to meet your exacting specifications. Add colors, lettering or other options and the choices are endless! Take a look at these pictures for examples of what can be done with synthetic materials that look very much like the real thing.
As you can see, a synthetic or foam core monument sign can be created for virtually any look or application. Because the material is manmade, it can be formed and painted to look exactly like that very attractive slate that you’ve had your eye on but thought you couldn’t afford. Whether you’d like the stucco look or you prefer brick, cinder block or various types of stone, it will be very hard to tell that it’s not the “real thing”. And it can be pole mounted to reach far above a busy road for the ultimate in visibility, or it can incorporate multiple tenants as a pylon sign. Whatever your business situation, Sign Innovations can find a solution to fit your monument sign needs.
Call Sign Innovations today at (704) 439-4700 to find out more about how to make your business more attractive through the use of monument signage.